Entries open for Tropic Star’s 2018 Roosterfish Tournament:
May 10-15, 2018.
Don’t Miss this Offshore World Championship Qualifying Event.
The 4th Annual Tropic Star Roosterﬁsh Tournament is scheduled for May 10-15, 2018. This action packed tournament offers anglers the opportunity to ﬁsh for some of the best pound-for-pound ﬁghting ﬁsh the Pacific has to offer. The Roosterﬁsh (Pez Gallo) are found in great numbers in the waters off Piñas Bay, Panama during May.
This is an ALL RELEASE Tournament where anglers have the chance to win prizes, meet new fishing friends AND qualify for the Offshore World Championship. (OWC). Three days of tournament fishing plus one fun day to fish offshore in the bountiful waters off Pinas Bay.
• Great way to get into the OWC!
• Less expensive than a normal 4-day Fishing package!
• Air to Piñas Bay Included!
• Exciting atmosphere & activities!
• 2 to a boat with shared accommodation only $4,431 Per Person* ($5,390 per person value)
• 5 nights accommodation and 4 days of fishing. Three days are tournament fishing days and one day is a fun offshore fishing day on our fleet of classic 31´s with captain, mate and fishing tackle.
• All meals at the lodge. Happy hour 4 to 6 pm every day - free cocktails and hot appetizers.
• Round trip airfare between Panama City/ Lodge, vip meet and greet service and up to 4 transfers.
• Entry Fee and sponsor goodies/ prizes.
*Restrictions Apply. Call for details. Gratuities for crews and land based staff additional.
Contact Reservations for details. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Call: 888-611-2629
Interested in registering for the roosterfish tournament?
Fill out the form below with your details and we can send you a custom quote.